Full Day to Week Long Travel Workshops
Improve your photography skills & technique. Students will learn about file types, lighting, exposures, composition and how to see the landscape with direction.
Become inter-connected with one and the environment through your photography.
Workshops are offered for one on one or small group.
The fee for a Workshop is set for number of days out at the location.
Please call or email for current price.
Workshop fee covers Lodging, Breakfast, Lunch, and Park Fees.
Testimonial from a student attending|
The Thousand Springs Area, ID Workshop
"I just wanted to say thanks again for the wonderful time in Hagerman.
I learned so much and wanted to tell you how much I appreciated your time and effort.
There are so many photographs I love that I'm having a difficulty time deciding on a favorite to send you".
Hope everything is well with you.
Best regards, Sherri D'Angelo
Call for price, availability and time of season.
- Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming
- Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
- Zion National Park, Utah
- Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah
- Glacier National Park, Montana
- Olympic National Park, Washington
- Mt. Rainier National Park, Washington
- Sawtooth National Recreation Area, Idaho
- Snake River Birds of Prey Natural Area, Idaho
- The Thousand Springs Area, Idaho
- Bruneau Sand Dunes State Park, Idaho
- The Palouse, Idaho/Washington
- Redwood National Park, California
- Southern Utah
- Northern Arizona
- North Rim of Grand Canyon, Arizona
- Monument Valley, Arizona/Utah
- Arches National Park, Utah
- Canyonlands National Park, Utah
- Great Basin National Park, Nevada
- Southern Oregon Coast
- Columbia River Gorge National Recreation Area, Oregon
Ed Riche Photography
Phone: (208) 297-8795